The 2014 Black Immigration Network Kinship Assembly has been rescheduled. The original dates were February 7 – 9th, however, the BIN Conference Planning Team and the BIN leadership have decided to change the date for our Assembly, due to several factors and in responding to the feedback from BIN membership.The new BIN Kinship Assembly dates will be in late May/early June. Final Dates will be announced next week.
We are looking forward to having a successful gathering, as preparations are already underway! This added time will allow us to have a dynamic program, and the ability to offer scholarships to BIN members so that they can attend the conference.
For Questions or comments, contact Tia Oso, Black Immigration Network Coordinator at (917) 310 – 3785 or tia(@)blackalliance.org
We hope to see you in beautiful Miami, Florida!
For important updates, follow the BIN Blog, and connect with us via social media on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BlackImmigrationNetwork and Twitter: @BlackImmNetwork and Subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/jnN7n .
- Black Immigrant Network – Too Important to Die an Internet Death
- Citizenship: Pursuit of a Path Beyond Paper
- On International Migrants Day, Black Voices Call for Immigration Reform With Racial Equity
- Webinar Invite: Black Perspectives on Immmigration Reform
- Reflecting on Bin’s Development on International Migrants Day