Coalition Urges Renewal of Tps for West Africa
A national coalition of organizations, led by African Communities Together (ACT) is leading the charge urging the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to renew Temporary Protected Status for Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone in the wake of the 2013 Ebola crisis. Though these countries were the hardest hit and are still in recovery, the TPS program granted to nationals currently living the in the U.S. from these nations was the shortest on record. DHS has until Friday September 30th to announce an extension.
- Black Immigrant Network – Too Important to Die an Internet Death
- Citizenship: Pursuit of a Path Beyond Paper
- On International Migrants Day, Black Voices Call for Immigration Reform With Racial Equity
- Webinar Invite: Black Perspectives on Immmigration Reform
- Reflecting on Bin’s Development on International Migrants Day